You can protect your Chrome browser using with Google account for your personal viewing. Before you leaving computer, you need to protect or lock the Chrome browser from the system PC. You can step into one of the Chrome setting feature that will help you to lock the Chrome browser. And also it will allow to access multi account users, and minimum time usage.
To lock this feature, you need to follow this simple process:
- Open your Chrome browser, In Address bar you need to Type “chrome://flags”
- After entering chrome setting find ”Enable new profile management system”
- Press the ”Enable Link”
- Finally, press the Relaunch now button at the bottom of chrome browser that makes changes everything.
Now, you can watch at the top of right corner the drop down menu will expand with your Google account name. You can change your profile setting and also profile image. The chrome settings support multiple user account profile. The chrome stays in active mode, whether you restart the computer or restoring the chrome browser.
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
- 4 Best ARCore Apps You Can Use on Your Android Device - 15 Mar,2018
- 2 Popular Chat Messenger Apps Turns Off Silence Notifications - 15 Mar,2018
- How To Change Different Inbox Types in Gmail for Android - 15 Mar,2018
Copyright © 2014. All Rights Reserved.