The simplest way you can expose your thoughts through GIF, It is a small size of animated image sharing content, now able to create from YouTube Site. The broadcasting video site has recently updated his new feature rolled out with GIF creation from selecting YouTube channels, able to build the video to show your friends and colleagues from full video to select a specific scene from the video and cover with the text on the part.
If you want to know the GIF video how it was gaining on the YouTube. Here are the few steps how to build the nice GIFs.
* Open YouTube in the browser, the video site’s currently limited GIF service with PBS Idea Channel, So you can try it once.
* And select the video from permitted channels and click Share.
* Select the time, which begins start and time for you GIF. To set the time you can drag the slider on the video portion or you can enter the timestamps you need to select the particular video, this one helps you to create GIF up to six seconds of length.
* If you want overlay the text on GIF video file, then you can use captions with top text and bottom text box. This is the one to identify the GIFs.
* After you set the feature, click Create GIF. Now the wonderful GIF file ready to explore throughout the world. From there you can share GIF to social media like Facebook, Twitter, link, IM, Copy embed in the website or blog.
I am not sure about the new update, It all goes to credit YouTube, If they continuously improve and spread the service all over the channels. Then it becomes highly valuable.
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
Copyright © 2014. All Rights Reserved.