Now, Twitter recent announcement brings the solution to that embed video widget on Twitter’s Android and iOS apps. The video capturing moment already it was available on the site platform. The new feature embed widget it works like a Tweet button and embedded tweets.
How to grab the Twitter’s embed video code:
1. First, visit your Twitter site and log in with your username and password there you might see to embed a video it really comes to easy on the way click ellipsis symbol (…) button which located below the tweet. And select the “Embed Video” from the drop down menu.
2. Another screen, the HTML snippet code will appears which you can copy the generated code and paste embed the video on your own website.
3. The embed option also displays added tweet along with the video it is a part of the function when user click the Twitter logo at the same time.
Source: Twitter blog
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
- An Easy Way You Can Link Music Playback Controls on Google Maps - 15 Oct,2018
- An Easy Way You Can Use Nametag on Instagram on Any Android Phone - 15 Oct,2018
- How To Enable Data Saver Feature on Twitter App - 07 Oct,2018
Copyright © 2015. All Rights Reserved.