Dropbox adding his new features for iOS app, that recently arrived iOS 9 compatible devices, As you can find the supporting a new option Spotlight search, 3D touch and more.
If you are going to be one of iPhone 6s and 6s plus, you can access Dropbox new updated features which it comes Dropbox 3D touch, and others on the iPhone and iPad.
What is new in Dropbox 4.0?
• New for iOS 9:
• Search from Spotlight to find files you’ve viewed recently or saved for offline access
• Links shared with you open directly in the app
• General iOS 9 compatibility
• Uploaded photos and videos are now grouped together in Recents
• Easily get to file and folder actions, or view the location or full name, through the new action menu
• Favorites are now known as Offline files – this feature still works the same as before, keeping the files you’ve marked for offline access up to date
The new Dropbox brings to access important files and folders to edit on it. All you have to do tap to downside arrow to check the file and folder, and action menu will be notified. You can view files in Offline tab. If your Dropbox app updated into iOS 9 then you will get the files in Spotlight search, in this you can find recently accessed files and offline access along with 3D touch experience with the new Dropbox app.
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
- How To Change Old Chrome Browser UI on Any System Device - 19 Sep,2018
- How To Work With Screen Savers on Windows 10 PC - 17 Sep,2018
- This Chrome Extension Download All Images With One Click on Your PC - 12 Sep,2018
Copyright © 2015. All Rights Reserved.