How many of them you know that concealed personal information when taking photos? When you are sharing photos or uploading online as a RAW or JPEG the file contains plenty of information and make your best scene that you shot which places your location, date and time, camera device settings, and saving this file the details are coming when you captured. This may called EXIF file (Exchangeable Image File Format) which is the main part of your captured image.
If you want to share someone through on the web, and also you are delivering captured location of the particular place.
By good fortune, the Windows 10 brings out the whole details of the image, which it comes very simple to post on some other photo site where you want to share photo personal information or not.
To be aware of removing personal information from the image:
* Go ahead to photo file and give right-click to select Properties. Otherwise, if you want to work with single file hold ALT key and make double-click on the file to go Properties.
* Find and Click the Detail tab–>Remove Properties and Personal Information–>OK.
* Once you have done. It will take you another window Remove Properties–>Remove the following properties from photo file and select which EXIF data has to remove from current image or you want to make duplicates of the photo with EXIF data were removed. Click Ok.
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
- An Easy Way You Can Move Open Tabs in Between Android and Computer - 24 Apr,2018
- 7 Useful Open-Source Web Browsers in Windows 10 - 24 Apr,2018
- An Easy Way You Can Hide Your Last Name on LinkedIn Account - 21 Apr,2018
Copyright © 2016. All Rights Reserved.