Recently, Apple brand rolled out a new update features Password protection for Note app on iOS and Mac OS X devices. But it not comes easily to lock the Apple Notes. Here you can learn about simple steps that were below given to you.
Any feature comes from Apple that all most important functions are available into share icon on an iOS device, many of the feature that comes as a tapping method that no one care about it. That’s the only reason the company brings some new way to lock the Apple Notes.
* Go ahead to note in your Apple Notes
* Find the Share icon and tap on it (located in the box arrow type top right corner).
* Now you can see ‘‘Lock Note’‘ and tap on it.
* Enter the password or you want to use TouchID.
On another side, how to work on OS X device the same feature
When you going to Lock the Note with password little bit strong on Mac OS X:
* In toolbar find the Lock icon and tap on it.
* Once you find the ”Lock This Note” and type your personal password.
That’s it. Once your operating system accepted, it will be synced to the iCloud, and it come to easily to lock them in one single device and the password protection work every note.
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
- An Easy Way You Can Move Open Tabs in Between Android and Computer - 24 Apr,2018
- 7 Useful Open-Source Web Browsers in Windows 10 - 24 Apr,2018
- An Easy Way You Can Hide Your Last Name on LinkedIn Account - 21 Apr,2018
Copyright © 2016. All Rights Reserved.