When you want to download apps, games, movies & Tv and music from Microsoft’s Windows Store on your Windows 10 system device for this using Credit or Debit card, once the card details punched into the Microsoft account it can save automatically so you don’t have to use those card details when you buy any product again from the store.
It’s not a matter of concern the saved card information on your Windows 10 device. If you are not going to share you Windows 10 to others or you have reset the Windows 10 not required for those passwords when you are going to purchase the apps and other services. It’s a sensible idea deleting the credit or debit card information from Windows store after your purchase has been completed the job. No one can access your Windows store without your password whether he or she want to able buy a product from Microsoft Store.
Thers is no shortage of tools available on the web to backup or reset the Windows password, anyone with a few knowledge they can access your Windows Store password from your PC with your concern.
Here are the few steps that you can learn and apply on your Windows 10:
These steps help you to remove your Credit or Debit card information from your Windows Store.
* Open the Windows Store app by entering Store on Search the web and Windows or Start Menu to open the Windows Store.
* Once your Store loaded on your Windows 10 computer, find User (Next to Search box)–> Payment Options.
* To perform you need to sign in Windows Store to click User icon, and adding your Microsoft account information . Be aware that your Credit or Debit card details are completely stored in Microsoft account not in your computer device.
* The Payment options will open on the web. If the page required Store password, go and refer on Payment options.
* Once the Payment Options page opened, you can see the card last four digit number, and few other details like card expiry date, billing address. And also, the Store gives you edit section which brings you new card details to add on your Windows Store.
If you want to remove the card details, click Remove between Edit information and View order history.
Once you click the Remove link, the site asks you to make confirmation from Payment Options page and open Microsoft Account page where you need to give Yes, remove or Cancel.
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
Copyright © 2016. All Rights Reserved.