The big screen on a desktop computer for Windows 10, but when you are available on tablet mode, it comes smaller size of screen you need to optimize the Window screen to make more space using Task feature or find you multitasking to get more availability on Windows 10. There is another option that you can get more improvement for a smaller screen. Here you can see auto-hide the taskbar in Windows 10.
1. Right-Click on Taskbar, and Select Properties.
2. Task and Start Menu Properties
3. Make a Right mark on the box – Auto-hide the taskbar.
4. Finally, Apply and OK to exit.
You have made the changes in the Taskbar Properties to make auto-hide the taskbar.
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
- How To Change Old Chrome Browser UI on Any System Device - 19 Sep,2018
- How To Work With Screen Savers on Windows 10 PC - 17 Sep,2018
- This Chrome Extension Download All Images With One Click on Your PC - 12 Sep,2018
Copyright © 2016. All Rights Reserved.