We are all Facebook fans, but really you want to know many people they share messages to friends Facebook account and moving on to particular messages some it comes hidden on to the Facebook. It shows only messages where their friends can view on the main Inbox; some other messages people who are may familiar or unfamiliar that will be saved and keeps divided.
If you know or not, whether you are new to this feature we would like to explain to you where the secret messages available on your Facebook.
1. Open Facebook on the Web browser.
2. Messages icon colored black on the blue toolbar.
3. As a default, the Recent List will be displayed.
4. Next Messages Request.
5. To access Filtered Messages–>More it stands ‘‘Message Request” and Choose Filtered.
If you hand smartphone, Click Messenger app.
2. Message Requests
3. See filtered requests
Now, you know well that how to access hidden messages from Facebook, and you can find out easily. At least you check weekly or monthly to make ensure that you don’t want to miss any important message.
Image Credit: Sarah Marshall / Flickr
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
- 4 Best ARCore Apps You Can Use on Your Android Device - 15 Mar,2018
- 2 Popular Chat Messenger Apps Turns Off Silence Notifications - 15 Mar,2018
- How To Change Different Inbox Types in Gmail for Android - 15 Mar,2018
Copyright © 2016. All Rights Reserved.