If you are making call someone through the Bluetooth-connected device, then you can able to record audio same from Bluetooth microphone the feature comes out from iOS device. The hidden feature comes away from the third-party application it’s not available as a default function. While you download the third-party application it can possible at the moment. Even your wireless headset can be supported at this place to record your voice whether you need or not.
Audio Memos, it comes free and paid version, but the app doesn’t bring a Bluetooth connectivity. If you unlock the Pro version you can able to serve with Bluetooth.
Once you have download Audio Memos from the App Store:
1 Open the app and click on cog wheel setting icon available at the bottom left the corner.
2. Next Use Bluetooth mic and tap the toggle to enable the service and it turn into the green
3. Tap to ”Done” the process available on the top right corner on the settings.
Finally, you have ended the job. From there you can bring the connection to Bluetooth microphone or headset on your iPhone or iPad. It starts automatically to record the audio once you start recording.
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
- 4 Best ARCore Apps You Can Use on Your Android Device - 15 Mar,2018
- 2 Popular Chat Messenger Apps Turns Off Silence Notifications - 15 Mar,2018
- How To Change Different Inbox Types in Gmail for Android - 15 Mar,2018
Copyright © 2016. All Rights Reserved.