Google Chrome browser and Internet Explorer is the main choice to surf web pages, you can bring the changes on default download folders in the browser settings. But If you own Microsoft Edge it doesn’t work at all, rather other browsers, when you download any files it saves every file on your Edge downloader folder by default. If you want to do, change the default download folder you have to drive into the Registry key. Here you can know how to apply to bring the changes.
A Simple Way to Change Location Of Download Folder on Microsoft Edge in Windows 10:
Any reason, it comes to your mind, where you want to change the default download folder location in Microsoft Edge browser in Windows 10, all you have to do follow below the step and you will achieve them.
1. Start with ”Search the web and Windows”
2. Open Registry Editor and Type ”regedit” Enter button.
3. In the Registry Editor, please follow the navigate key:
4. Next, you can create a new value in the context menu. Right-click and New–>String Value–>Default Download Directory.
5. Make a double click on new Default Download Directory, and the right pane finds Properties–> Value data box, enter the path to run on Edge as default and click OK.
6. Now, restart the computer,and open the Microsoft Edge browser, you may get the chance to download folder location in the settings at the end.
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
Copyright © 2016. All Rights Reserved.