The Windows registry is a built-in tool of every Windows operating system, the feature is comprehensive and it has an inaccessible settings file that packed, snap of every Windows OS and you can check on your Windows computer. These items are coming mostly hidden feature that keeps away from the user, but you will expect, what you are going to do, then you can bring the tweaks and customization on your Windows in different form. Here you can know about one important feature and the rest there are plenty of items buried in the Windows.
Before you make edits on registry, type ”regedit” available search box or click spy glass on Windows 10 taskbar and load the application with a list. It’s a very important point that you carry these edits, it’s all comes your own risk. You don’t have to fall with the problem, while playing around the corner with registry, it may cause your Windows put very serious condition.
1. Win+R and type ‘‘regedit” to load the Registry Editor
And follow below the cone;
2. One more important news that Registry doesn’t find function. Double- click on System.IsPinnedToNameSpaceTree and change the value from 1 to 0.
3. And now, you can log off or restart the computer. Now, you can check it out the changes on your File Explorer, the OneDrive icon removed from the list. With same entry you can hide some other features if you don’t want in the future on your Windows.
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
- How To Change Old Chrome Browser UI on Any System Device - 19 Sep,2018
- How To Work With Screen Savers on Windows 10 PC - 17 Sep,2018
- This Chrome Extension Download All Images With One Click on Your PC - 12 Sep,2018
Copyright © 2016. All Rights Reserved.