IP address stands for Internet Protocol. It has been signed with a numerical label to every system devices. And the device connected with an internet connection. This can be used to connect between two devices it’s a very important technology to get the connection both devices through the internet.
Here you can learn how to search and update your IP address on your Windows 10 computer.
If you want to know your computer IP address number and you want to connect one or more device to be connected then here you can follow a few steps.
1. Win + X
2. Command Prompt
3. ipconfig/all –> Enter button
Let you have to know the IPConfig is a built-in feature on your Windows, which comes IPV4 address, Subnet Mask, Default Gateway, DHCP/ DNS Server, and NetBIOS over TCP/IP.
To make a release or renew your IP address the below the commands to use.
Type ipconfig /release and Enter button. You have to make sure that ipconfig and /release need to confirm space. After that, your PC will be removed IP address.
If you want to refresh your IP address.
Type ipconfig /renew and Enter button. This one makes your computer refresh the IP address.
Whether you want standard IP address, you have an easy option to do that.
1. Open Control Panel
2. Network and Sharing Center
3. Click Connections link
4. Find a new Windows will open and Click Properties tab.
5. Another window will open and there you have to select IPV4 (TCP/IP v4).
Basically, your computer finds automatically the available IP address as a default, but if you want to refresh or renew above steps are useful to you.
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
- 4 Best ARCore Apps You Can Use on Your Android Device - 15 Mar,2018
- 2 Popular Chat Messenger Apps Turns Off Silence Notifications - 15 Mar,2018
- How To Change Different Inbox Types in Gmail for Android - 15 Mar,2018
Copyright © 2016. All Rights Reserved.