When your computer gets slow operating, you will realize that you have been working a long time to surf much information on the web. And the way the files can keep the temporary files and it’s not one of biggest challenging thing to do you can make free up easily those unwanted files to improve more space on your Windows system device.
Many users they do manually, that any third-party application wouldn’t come into the Windows, like CCleaner software. But you can find a simple method that Windows 10 have on their to delete temporary files. You can use the Windows settings that come safely to delete all temporary files on Windows 10. This one works without installing any programs. Here is the few step that below:
1. Go with Start Menu
2. Open Settings available on the left-pane on the Start menu.
3. At Home page of the Settings–> System icon
4. Click Storage–> Under Windows 10 click the Drive, where the Windows 10 has been installed.
After that find the Storage usage, where you can find the saved files, apps, games, documents, images, music files, video, email message, and many third-party applications and temporary files.
5. One you find Temporary files click on it.
6. The temporary file will expand the window with occupied memory on the disk space. You can delete temporary files below click Delete temporary files button. That going to delete all temporary files on your Windows 10 computer. After that, a small confirmation dialog box, ask you question Are sure you want to delete all know temporary files caches files? Yes, I’m sure.
Windows 10 has a very simple method to delete temporary files:
1. Open Run command box with Win+R or Spyglass icon
2. Enter %temp% –> Click OK button or Enter shortcut key.
3. The temporary folder opens which holds temporary files.
4. Select all the files using Ctrl+A and Delete button.
It’s a good movement that deleting temporary files to Recycle Bin and after bringing them into permanently delete files. That’s it.
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
- How To Block Emails in Yahoo and Gmail - 11 Feb,2019
- Opera for Andriod Browser Now Integrated Free VPN Connection - 11 Feb,2019
- Google’s Chrome 73 Beta Testing Dark Mode for Android Device - 11 Feb,2019
Copyright © 2016. All Rights Reserved.