Almost, the Microsoft introduce a new Edge browser in Windows 10, it comes as a default browser in your Windows 10. Once you start running Microsoft Edge it doesn’t give all features for his users, the browser presenting very fast and supports maximum applications.
In Microsoft Edge, the new Tab Preview feature that allows you to make preview those content of the opened tab, just hovering your mouse cursor over on the tab.
Note: This feature involves editing on your Windows, we informing you before performing this action you to create a manual setup so you can easily restore your Windows 10 and you can secure your Windows data.
1) Start Menu or Taskbar in search box
2) Type ”Regedit”
3) Press Enter key
4) Registry Editor–>Navigate the following key clone:
5) Right-click on the empty area, New–> DWORD 32-bit Value and rename TabPeekEnabled.
6) Double-click on TabPeekEnabled and add value to ”0” then turn off your Microsoft Edge tab preview in your Windows 10.
Finally. you to close the Registry Editor and give reboot your Microsoft Edge, once it gets running.
If you want to turn on, simple you set again the value of TabPeekEnabled DWORD is ”1”.
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
- How To Change Old Chrome Browser UI on Any System Device - 19 Sep,2018
- How To Work With Screen Savers on Windows 10 PC - 17 Sep,2018
- This Chrome Extension Download All Images With One Click on Your PC - 12 Sep,2018
Copyright © 2016. All Rights Reserved.