Your iOS phone getting all kinds of notifications and they completely settle down in your system Notification Center. Now, the iOS 10 deliver his full support that you can cancel from Notification Center in one dive with a single tap, making faster process that what kind of usage on it.
To dismiss the notifications in your Notification Center, you must be 3D Touch support devices. There are few iPhone that we can list out iPhone 6, 6s plus, 7 and 7plus. If you have one these model, then you are ready to go to clear all Notification Center with in a blink of an eye.
* Load Notification Center using dragging down from the top
* Press X button available on the top of notification
* Tap ”Clear All Notifications”
Finally, all the notifications were cleared in Notification Center. And the result shows ”No Notifications” and there is no to find the text anymore.
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
- Google Chrome and Edge Bring YouTube Volume Overlay with Picture in Picture – GoToWebsites.info - 22 Jun,2019
- An Easy Way You Can Preview Open Tabs on Your Google Chrome 75 – GoToWebsites.info - 11 Jun,2019
- iOS 13: An Easy Way You Can Set Communication Limits On Your iPhone for Kids – GoToWebsites.info - 11 Jun,2019
Copyright © 2016. All Rights Reserved.