Your iOS phone getting all kinds of notifications and they completely settle down in your system Notification Center. Now, the iOS 10 deliver his full support that you can cancel from Notification Center in one dive with a single tap, making faster process that what kind of usage on it.
To dismiss the notifications in your Notification Center, you must be 3D Touch support devices. There are few iPhone that we can list out iPhone 6, 6s plus, 7 and 7plus. If you have one these model, then you are ready to go to clear all Notification Center with in a blink of an eye.
* Load Notification Center using dragging down from the top
* Press X button available on the top of notification
* Tap ”Clear All Notifications”
Finally, all the notifications were cleared in Notification Center. And the result shows ”No Notifications” and there is no to find the text anymore.
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
- How To Block Emails in Yahoo and Gmail - 11 Feb,2019
- Opera for Andriod Browser Now Integrated Free VPN Connection - 11 Feb,2019
- Google’s Chrome 73 Beta Testing Dark Mode for Android Device - 11 Feb,2019
Copyright © 2016. All Rights Reserved.