Enabling Guest User account on your Mac, it gives you a complete secure for your system device. It means, when you provide a guest account no one can access your unauthorized files and folders. Even you can put end what the user can access and not to access so you will be secure line at all time that no one can do anything on your Mac. Here you can learn a few steps to turn the Guest User account from your Mac.
* Click Apple Logo on the top left side of the screen
* System Preferences
* Users & Groups
* Click Lock at end of the bottom window, if you don’t create an admin password skip from there
* Guest User
* Click Checkbox and Allow guest to log into the computer
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
- How To Change Old Chrome Browser UI on Any System Device - 19 Sep,2018
- How To Work With Screen Savers on Windows 10 PC - 17 Sep,2018
- This Chrome Extension Download All Images With One Click on Your PC - 12 Sep,2018
Copyright © 2016. All Rights Reserved.