If you wish any app that you wanted to hide when the app gets an update on the Mac App Store? Whether you often those things to do that, the site 9to5Mac pointed out that how the apps are hidden or show on the Mac App Store.
Hide Mac App Updates:
* First launch the Mac App Store and Click Updates Tab
* Make right click on to the updates that you want to hide, and Click Hide update
* After that the update is hidden from the Updates Tab.
Shows Hidden Updates:
* Load the Mac App Store
* Click Store tab from menu bar and choose Show All Software Updates
Finally, the hidden app updates automatically get back into the same position Under tab.
Note: If you want to see those hidden software updates, visit Show All Software Update.
To know more about this watch out above video
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
- How To Change Old Chrome Browser UI on Any System Device - 19 Sep,2018
- How To Work With Screen Savers on Windows 10 PC - 17 Sep,2018
- This Chrome Extension Download All Images With One Click on Your PC - 12 Sep,2018
Copyright © 2017. All Rights Reserved.