There are so many calendar apps available on the App Store, but sharing through iOS phone makes you much simple. The feature it comes through settings you can share the calendar with your colleagues and family members or anyone. While sharing calendar has all gotten up-to-date. To make successful on both sides needs iOS compatible devices. The site OS X Daily pointed out clearly.
* You can share the calendar on an iCloud from the Calendar app. And it makes you to reach multiple people if you like it.
* Open the Calendar app for iPhone or iPad
* Tap Calendar button
* Find the Calendar and share
* Tap “(i)” information button listed next to the Calendar
* Select ”Add Person”
* Add name of contact person that you want to share the calendar and tap ”Add button” to do invite the people.
* Tap ”Done”
Via: OS X Daily
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
Copyright © 2017. All Rights Reserved.