This feature comes up default on your Chrome, when you perform download any files that will be landed into Download folder. If you want to relocate the download files, then you can choose where to admit the files through on Chrome’s settings.
This feature will turn on to save the download files, over changing chrome’s settings.
* Open Chrome browser and Click menu and Settings
* Scroll down and find ”Show advances settings”
* Click ”Ask where to save each file before downloading” the toggle.
Once you take control, each time when you make download files, the chrome asks you where to save the file, or use default download folder. This process takes you if you download folder occupied unlimited files and folder that finds you so complex, so you can choose a clean folder to save and get easy with minimum time.
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
- How To Change Old Chrome Browser UI on Any System Device - 19 Sep,2018
- How To Work With Screen Savers on Windows 10 PC - 17 Sep,2018
- This Chrome Extension Download All Images With One Click on Your PC - 12 Sep,2018
Copyright © 2017. All Rights Reserved.