When sharing video someone on their Facebook account, the video makes the sound louder. Now, the Facebook gets updated, while you scroll your feed on your Facebook the video playing sound automatically. Here is the tip for you to disable the service.
In the previous update, you are hearing the video sound when you tap on the Facebook video. Now, your smartphone will not keep silent mode, the sound disappear on or off when you start scroll through on the video. Whether the feature will accept all over the Facebook users, but the idea comes welcome pack at the moment.
* Open Facebook app and make login with your registered account.
* Tap the hamburger icon on the top right corner
* Tap App Settings
* Tap to off the ”Video in News Feed Start With Sound”
* Open iPhone or iPad and Start Facebook App and Login
* Tap hamburger button
* Account Settings
* Turn off ”Videos in News Feed Start With Sound”
That’s all. If you don’t above feature on your Facebook, lets wait for the upcoming update.
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
- 4 Best ARCore Apps You Can Use on Your Android Device - 15 Mar,2018
- 2 Popular Chat Messenger Apps Turns Off Silence Notifications - 15 Mar,2018
- How To Change Different Inbox Types in Gmail for Android - 15 Mar,2018
Copyright © 2017. All Rights Reserved.