With the iPhone, you can track your places that you have visited on the most of the time and also the way it gives you a better value in todays world. If you think the value of your privacy comparing the location-data, you can do simply turn off the feature and set your phone battery life and secure the privacy. The site Maketecheasier pointed out very simple.
To Disable the Frequent Location tracking on your iPhone:
* Open with Settings App for your iPhone
* Find the Location and move into Location Settings
* Otherwise, you can choose Privacy–>Location Services
* Move to the bottom of the screen and tap the System Services
* On the next page, at the bottom you can find ”Frequent Locations” feature that you bring turn off or on.
Once you have done, there is no any other choice to track your location-based data and you can keep privacy at all the time.
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
- How To Change Old Chrome Browser UI on Any System Device - 19 Sep,2018
- How To Work With Screen Savers on Windows 10 PC - 17 Sep,2018
- This Chrome Extension Download All Images With One Click on Your PC - 12 Sep,2018
Copyright © 2017. All Rights Reserved.