If you fail to clean your files and folders on trash a daily basis, the MacOS introducing the new feature lets you allow to clean automatically within a month. It means, if you missed out the trash to remove unwanted bots and that would be taking a lot of storage space, once the time lapsed out it will remove. To function, your macOS Seirra and later version. If you have previous version then you can’t do it.
The site OS X Daily pointed out, how the trash can be empty after one month end. Here is the step that you have to follow below given for you.
* On MacOS–>Finder menu and Preferences
* Advanced–>Remove items from the Trash after 30 days
* Make exit Finder preferences
Once you have enabled with right mark, your macOS Seirra will do automatically once in the month when the time reaches 30 days you will be clean automatically data from the trash. If you want to turn off automatic function the same way you have to go back.
Via: OS X Daily
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
- Best 4 Play Store Alternatives to Download Android Apps - 15 Jan,2019
- Turn Off Auto Updates on Google Play Store - 13 Jan,2019
- An Easy Way Download Total Instagram Pictures Without Showing on Facebook - 13 Jan,2019
Copyright © 2017. All Rights Reserved.