If you are using AirDrop, then it can make the quick service to transfer files between the iOS and Macs. When you are transferring files from one device to another device, the files are made to automatically save into the computer’s folder. It goes to the default location, and you can’t configurable, along with Mail and Safari browser.
You can change the default folder for AirDrop to become a saver. But using MacOS, it can’t do those things to move out of the service. The site iDownloadblog pointed out that you can change the default destination files from AirDrop on your Mac.
To change the folder, first you need to download QuarantineAutomatorAction from GitHub site. Then you need to double click on download zip file to get the result file.
* Give the prompt message to press Install button
* Load Automator–>New Document–>Folder Action
* Select Actions tab on the top left hand side
* Click the Search bar
* Search Quaratine and click, drag the Quarantine Filder–> Workflow
* Load button and you choose Load Anyway
* Click drop down menu–>Filder for–>AirDrop file
* Return to Search bar–>Move Finder items
* In the drop menu, you can find Move Filder Items where the AirDrop files saved.
* Finally, you can save the document with cmd-s or File to Save and you can skip the AirDrop from the document.
To know detail about changing default AirDrop folder to another place. Below link can help you a lot.
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
- How To Change Old Chrome Browser UI on Any System Device - 19 Sep,2018
- How To Work With Screen Savers on Windows 10 PC - 17 Sep,2018
- This Chrome Extension Download All Images With One Click on Your PC - 12 Sep,2018
Copyright © 2017. All Rights Reserved.