From smartphone, If you want to keep secure firewall on the internet, NetGuard is an Android app, which keep blocking unwanted activities on the web through from every single of apps and maintain your internet speed and save your phone battery life. If you have using NetGuard application, the recent new update gets more feature which brings you hidden ad-blocking features, which you have find out from the app settings.
For your information, Google will not allow ad-blocking feature on the play store, the company only recommend on your chrome browser or other support Google apps. To do this all you have to do find APK to make install on your Android phone, after that the NetGuard will start ad-blocking the feature.
* First you need to make uninstall the NetGuard which you have downloaded from the play store, the latest version which is arrived on the GitHub site from there you can download and complete the process.
* Open the NetGuard, switch on the toggle to activate the VPN service. This going to block unwanted ads and filters unknown traffic, a small window screen will open and Connection request– turn on VPN to Ok button.
* Once you turn on VPN service, now you have to move on three-dot menu button available on the top right corner on the application. Then go to ”Settings” and enable Filter traffic that you can find under Advanced options menu. And also you have to confirm that Block domain name also to be switched on.
* Go back to the Settings menu and tap Backup–>Download hosts file. Once you get complete, open Chrome and find three-dot menu and scroll down to search ”Data Saver” to turn off.
* Finally, the result has to come your under cage, you have to wait minimum ten minutes, before you stop watching those ads and let to finish the Android DNS cache running time.
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
More from my site
Copyright © 2017. All Rights Reserved.