Starting from iOS 9 and later iPhone devices gets opportunity to save a voicemails or share straightaway the audio files to email, social app and Airdrop. It makes simple when it comes to save and share voicemails from iPhone. To try this on your iPhone here is the simple step that may help you later onward. The site OS X Daily pointed out very clearly on their web.
* Open the phone app on your iPhone and Tap the ”Voicemail” button
* Once you tap the Voicemail, you can share to any person or someone else.
* Tap ”Share” button, which you display a little square icon with upward arrow.
* Tap the ”Message” to send the voicemail through text or iMessage to receiver
* Select ”Mail” or ”Airdrop” from share menu to send email of voicemail.
To watch live how it will work on your iPhone, above uploaded video tells you.
Via: OS X Daily
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
Copyright © 2017. All Rights Reserved.