If you are avid YouTube video watcher then you can speed up or slow down your video playback section, all you have to do simple adjustment but the feature was hidden and it well known about the settings of YouTube on the web. The site OS X Daily pointed how to increase the speed or slow down your YouTube videos.
The process comes very simple to make speed the YouTube videos, you don’t find any third-party apps or downloads, the feature it combines with YouTube channel.
For this any browser it brings the support to speed your YouTube videos, It doesn’t matter the operating system, if you have Windows, Mac, and Linux. Here are the few steps:
* Open your YouTube channel
* Select any videos
* Play the video as you can, after that move the cursor on the play button and Click the ”Settings.”
* Click the ”Speed”
* Select the playback speed and set the speed or slow on YouTube video with 0.25 x, 0.5 x, 0.75 x, Normal, 1.25 x, 1.5 x, and 2 x.
Finally, your video gets refresh, and your playback speed might give you some changes.
Via: OS X Daily
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
- 4 Best ARCore Apps You Can Use on Your Android Device - 15 Mar,2018
- 2 Popular Chat Messenger Apps Turns Off Silence Notifications - 15 Mar,2018
- How To Change Different Inbox Types in Gmail for Android - 15 Mar,2018
Copyright © 2017. All Rights Reserved.