If you decided to record desktop, most of the user looks third-party application which makes a nice and smoother design, it keeps the job done. But many of them don’t know there is an option. VLC media player has recording desktop tool which makes faster to run the video, but the option doesn’t give full flexible, anyway you can do the job for a while.
Let’s take a look how the VLC performing on the desktop:
* Load VLC
* Media Tab –> Convert / Save option
* Capture Device Tab
* Once you click the dropdown and Select Desktop
* Desired frame rate for the capture
* Click Convert / Save
* Destination file –> Browse and Save Location
* Filename and destination –> Save
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
- 4 Best ARCore Apps You Can Use on Your Android Device - 15 Mar,2018
- 2 Popular Chat Messenger Apps Turns Off Silence Notifications - 15 Mar,2018
- How To Change Different Inbox Types in Gmail for Android - 15 Mar,2018
Copyright © 2017. All Rights Reserved.