If you decided to record desktop, most of the user looks third-party application which makes a nice and smoother design, it keeps the job done. But many of them don’t know there is an option. VLC media player has recording desktop tool which makes faster to run the video, but the option doesn’t give full flexible, anyway you can do the job for a while.
Let’s take a look how the VLC performing on the desktop:
* Load VLC
* Media Tab –> Convert / Save option
* Capture Device Tab
* Once you click the dropdown and Select Desktop
* Desired frame rate for the capture
* Click Convert / Save
* Destination file –> Browse and Save Location
* Filename and destination –> Save
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
Copyright © 2017. All Rights Reserved.