We all know about Google Assistant, what kind of features that have to provide for the users. It can use to make call anyone around the world, search any location, and more. The app recent update gets added text from Google Assistant. This application doesn’t lock your Android phone. But there was an app that you can find on the play store to help lock the phone.
You don’t have to stand with restriction. It gives a simple to lock the device with settings from Google Assistant. For this your device not to complete root. All you have to do just create a shortcut from Google Assistant to lock the phone.
To support this feature, go and find the app from play store, there are plenty of applications available on the store. I recommend Screen Off and Lock app.
To Create Shortcut to lock the phone:
* Open Google Assistant
* Tap the drawer icon on the top
* Tap Overflow button
* Scroll down and Shortcuts
* Floating button to generate a new shortcut
* Add Lock my phone under ‘When I say Ok Google’ or When I say Ok Google
* open OFF+ under Google Assistant should do
That’s it. Once you have done, open Google Assistant, you can say to lock your phone device. This isn’t a default command you can amend them to lock the phone.
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
- How To Block Emails in Yahoo and Gmail - 11 Feb,2019
- Opera for Andriod Browser Now Integrated Free VPN Connection - 11 Feb,2019
- Google’s Chrome 73 Beta Testing Dark Mode for Android Device - 11 Feb,2019
Copyright © 2017. All Rights Reserved.