Whether you know or not? The Mac iMessage brings the connectivity of Google Hangouts for text conversation. You can use the feature on the Mac who want’s the chat app to run on their iMessage. Normally, we use Google Hangout on the web browser, but right now the chat conversation come much easier adding into the Mac. The site OS X Daily pointed clearly to add Google Hangouts on Mac.
Check out here how to add Google Hangouts in Mac:
* Load Message app and pull down from top to bottom from the Messages and select Add Account
* Choose a Message account provider…
* Under Google
* Sign in with a registered Google account
* Finally, the result comes up which the Google Hangouts connected into the iMessage app.
Via: OS X Daily
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
- 4 Best ARCore Apps You Can Use on Your Android Device - 15 Mar,2018
- 2 Popular Chat Messenger Apps Turns Off Silence Notifications - 15 Mar,2018
- How To Change Different Inbox Types in Gmail for Android - 15 Mar,2018
Copyright © 2017. All Rights Reserved.