Google Photos brings huge items through on his update, and the app rolled out such a photo to share someone whom you trusted.
The app provides a good service through upload, archive and send photos, videos and photo albums. But a recent announcement made some huge impact with plenty of features this could be helpful for friends and family members.
Anyway, when you decided to share the whole library, it’s a part of privacy, so the new update brings the restriction or share trusted person only.
Here is the little step that may help when you use Google Photos from Android:
* Load Google Photos
* Hamburger menu (≡)
* Share your library
* Get Started
* Choose the person that you want to share with a group or name
* All photos or Photos of specific people
* To share all photos or particular photos on that day
* Send invitation
* Enter registered phone PIN or password
If you want to remove shared your library, reverse the step to back point:
Open Google Photos–>Hamburger menu–>Three dots menu–>Shared library settings–>Remove partner or tap three dot near the user find stop sharing your library –>Remove.
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
- 4 Best ARCore Apps You Can Use on Your Android Device - 15 Mar,2018
- 2 Popular Chat Messenger Apps Turns Off Silence Notifications - 15 Mar,2018
- How To Change Different Inbox Types in Gmail for Android - 15 Mar,2018
Copyright © 2017. All Rights Reserved.