Google finds a new place to identify any suspicious malware installed apps on your phone device. Google Play Protect is a new tool aiming to support Android phone user to stay away from the suspicious action. When you add this tool the process works through scanning in Android phone or tablet users and it will notify you the issuance. This feature only works for hosted apps on Google Play Store. You have to download from the play store and keep away from the Google Play Store.
To start the process, you need to be a verified.
* To run the function you need to activate the Play Protect, and start from Settings–>Google–>Security–>Google Play Protect. From there you can find the list of apps where you have installed and need to get updates to the apps. You have to turn the toggle on or off, which display in the green color button.
The new tool will reach out on Google Play Store, you will get a verification from the play store page. It makes you faster to scan the app if the program is safe before you go to install and Scan the Play Protect.
* You don’t have any idea the first time installation of apps from the Play Store, it may go hit the device with some intruders, that’s why Google Play Protect gives a perfect ground clearance. Whether it’s a safe or not to install the app.
More feature has to come from Google Play Protect once it gets all Android Phone devices.
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
- 4 Best ARCore Apps You Can Use on Your Android Device - 15 Mar,2018
- 2 Popular Chat Messenger Apps Turns Off Silence Notifications - 15 Mar,2018
- How To Change Different Inbox Types in Gmail for Android - 15 Mar,2018
Copyright © 2017. All Rights Reserved.