Do you find any difficulties adding app or install apps? Then, here are the few steps that you need to manually add the app shortcut in the Start Menu on Windows 10. To open the app much easier on Windows 10, it can be a shortcut or folder on the Start Menu. Anyway, some of the apps doesn’t appear on the All apps list, because the app looks portable or old version.
If your app doesn’t appear on the shortcut in the list, you can generate the shortcut to search and load the app from the Start menu. If your computer has Windows 10, then it comes much easier to add the app shortcut manually.
* Windows key+R or Run command
* Type below the path and give Ok.
* Windows key + Right arrow on the keyboard
* Search the .exe file location
* Again, use the Windows key + Left arrow on the keyboard
* Right-click on the file, and hold, drag and drop .exe file the apps will be loaded in Programs folder available on the right
* Create shortcuts here through the context menu
* Right-click with the mouse on the shortcut, choose Rename, and display the name on shortcut correctly how it will be appearing on the All apps list.
* Repeat again above steps to add all the app list.
* Restart your computer PC to make changes in Start menu.
Via: Windows Central
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
Copyright © 2017. All Rights Reserved.