If you are watching favorite videos from YouTube, and you want to pull up embed, Google makes pretty good that user can embed easily on the same platform. But if you want to make embed some other application, then you might go with a PowerPoint presentation, including a short type of selection which makes a great thing to increase a little more power or set attention to the people. Recently, that PowerPoint has been made a wider through on his update.
Here is the few step that you need to follow up:
* If you are using PowerPoint 2013 or 2016 then you go with Insert tab–>Video–>Online Video.
* If you are trying with PowerPoint 2010, then you should go with Insert tab–>Video–>Video from Website.
* If you are using PowerPoint 2013 or 2016, you can find dialog box through from there you can search YouTube video, or paste the embed code
* Otherwise, if you are using PowerPoint 2010, you can paste the video same in the dialog box and Click Insert.
After you have been inserted video, you can get them to resize and move any place to display them in your presentation. The video looks like the screenshot, but it looks like a preview mode, even you are welcome to play the video. Click Start the chosen video to play automatically once you open the slide or click the video to become play.
If you play with PowerPoint 2007, it quite different to run the video. It has more complicated features. And this PowerPoint required developer tab.
* Click More Controls button–>Shockwave Flash Object–>Ok.
* Use the mouse drag and draw where you need to place the video
* Make right click on rectangle and choose Properties
* Movie field, paste the link of YouTube video and delete watch and change the equal symbol (=)to forward slash(/).
* If you want to run video automatically, Playing field, select True. If you don’t like to play automatically, then choose False or skip Loop then choose False.
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
Copyright © 2017. All Rights Reserved.