You have a lot of experience with a shopping online product, there is no question about that. But when you search the product the online shopping company will track all the product to make purchases, or keep in the future. Here you can learn to kick off those search products from your Amazon account.
We have an experience on the browser, but you did that on your Amazon. It can be fall to someone to prevent, the Amazon targeted those browsing history for advertising purpose only. Whatever it’s, if you don’t like this then you can make space empty.
* Sign in with Amazon
* Browsing History which is located on the top left that next to be Departments and click on it.
* Clicking ”Remove items”
* Delete all then go to ”Manage history” tab and hit ”Remove all items” button
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
- An Easy Way You Can Move Open Tabs in Between Android and Computer - 24 Apr,2018
- 7 Useful Open-Source Web Browsers in Windows 10 - 24 Apr,2018
- An Easy Way You Can Hide Your Last Name on LinkedIn Account - 21 Apr,2018
Copyright © 2017. All Rights Reserved.