WhatsApp has made a final schedule to make delete those unpleasant text that you sent to your friends or group members from your contact. To get this feature the main operating system which is participating in the feature like Windows Phone, iPhone, and Android Phone.
The unwanted feature list was updated on WhatsApp FAQ page that users can learn how to delete the messages at all. The new update named ‘Delete for everyone’ and this will support on both single and group chats. The company pointed out that deleted message will be replaced with ‘This message was deleted’ as a notice to the users.
For this you need to follow a simple step:
* Load your WhatsApp account and open your chat conversation
* Select your sent message using tap and hold, at the top, the question will be asked users to select one single message or multiple text message has to delete at the same time of period.
* Once you have chosen the messages, tap the Delete icon button and tap ‘Delete for everyone’ option. When you perform through on this it goes all smooth. While you can check the delete message will hide from Chat area and notification center.
According to the WABetaInfo, the list of screenshot was delivered on his official site that how the WhatsApp going to be done with a new kind of feature. Before, you do this performance, you want to know about revoking the text message
It has been done with only seven minutes after you reach this time, you are unable to delete the content.
Next condition, that you and your contact user must be updated version to use this function to have ‘Delete for everyone.’
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
- 4 Best ARCore Apps You Can Use on Your Android Device - 15 Mar,2018
- 2 Popular Chat Messenger Apps Turns Off Silence Notifications - 15 Mar,2018
- How To Change Different Inbox Types in Gmail for Android - 15 Mar,2018
Copyright © 2017. All Rights Reserved.