If you have done with iOS 11 on iPhone device, you all photos become .heic instead of .JPEG. Whether you want to switch back to a JPEG file, then you are ready to feel the one.
Meantime, it can be done to convert your photos to JPEG automatically in macOS Sierra. If it’s an iPhone, and you want to take JPEG photos in iOS 11 instead .heic then here is the few steps that you can follow and take the chance.
* Open iPhone’s Settings
* Camera settings
* Camera Capture–>High Efficieny and Most Compatible, you need to choose Most Compatible.
Now, you are able to take photos in JPEG instead of .heic photos.
Set Automatically Convert JPEG photos in Mac or PC:
* Load Settings
* Tap Automatic located at the bottom under the Transfer to Mac or PC.
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
- An Easy Way You Can Link Music Playback Controls on Google Maps - 15 Oct,2018
- An Easy Way You Can Use Nametag on Instagram on Any Android Phone - 15 Oct,2018
- How To Enable Data Saver Feature on Twitter App - 07 Oct,2018
Copyright © 2017. All Rights Reserved.