If you have done with iOS 11 on iPhone device, you all photos become .heic instead of .JPEG. Whether you want to switch back to a JPEG file, then you are ready to feel the one.
Meantime, it can be done to convert your photos to JPEG automatically in macOS Sierra. If it’s an iPhone, and you want to take JPEG photos in iOS 11 instead .heic then here is the few steps that you can follow and take the chance.
* Open iPhone’s Settings
* Camera settings
* Camera Capture–>High Efficieny and Most Compatible, you need to choose Most Compatible.
Now, you are able to take photos in JPEG instead of .heic photos.
Set Automatically Convert JPEG photos in Mac or PC:
* Load Settings
* Tap Automatic located at the bottom under the Transfer to Mac or PC.
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
- 4 Best ARCore Apps You Can Use on Your Android Device - 15 Mar,2018
- 2 Popular Chat Messenger Apps Turns Off Silence Notifications - 15 Mar,2018
- How To Change Different Inbox Types in Gmail for Android - 15 Mar,2018
Copyright © 2017. All Rights Reserved.