If you have done with iOS 11 on iPhone device, you all photos become .heic instead of .JPEG. Whether you want to switch back to a JPEG file, then you are ready to feel the one.
Meantime, it can be done to convert your photos to JPEG automatically in macOS Sierra. If it’s an iPhone, and you want to take JPEG photos in iOS 11 instead .heic then here is the few steps that you can follow and take the chance.
* Open iPhone’s Settings
* Camera settings
* Camera Capture–>High Efficieny and Most Compatible, you need to choose Most Compatible.
Now, you are able to take photos in JPEG instead of .heic photos.
Set Automatically Convert JPEG photos in Mac or PC:
* Load Settings
* Tap Automatic located at the bottom under the Transfer to Mac or PC.
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
- How To Block Emails in Yahoo and Gmail - 11 Feb,2019
- Opera for Andriod Browser Now Integrated Free VPN Connection - 11 Feb,2019
- Google’s Chrome 73 Beta Testing Dark Mode for Android Device - 11 Feb,2019
Copyright © 2017. All Rights Reserved.