If you want to make disable Windows Defender Antivirus on your Windows 10 PC, then you just follow steps that’s it.
What you have to know about Windows Defender Antivirus? It’s a free malware program that Microsoft adds every Windows 10 OS. It’s an antivirus product tool that prevents and stands in the first position to defend those intruder against the device and malware, spam, and much we can say typical programs.
This program works automatically, if you install any third-party program, it will be deactivated, but the Windows 10 doesn’t allow you to disable permanently. Some users they don’t like to see Windows Defender Antivirus anymore, such kind of device doesn’t connect to the network and external connectivity doesn’t allow anymore.
In this article, you can choose a three cool way you can disable Windows Defender Antivirus from your PC.
* Windows key + R –>Run command
* gpedit.msc and Ok
* Search the below path:
Computer Configuration/Administrative Templates/Windows Components/Windows Defender Antivirus
* Right side makes double-click Turn off Windows Defender Antivirus
Search the below path:
Computer Configuration/Administrative Templates/Windows Components/Windows Defender Antivirus/Real-time Protection
* Right side makes double-click Turn on behavior monitoring
* Real-time Protection–> Double-click Monitor file and program activity on your computer
* Again Real-time Protection–>Double-click Turn on process scanning whenever real-time protection is enabled
* Real-time Protection–>double-click Turn on behavior monitoring
* Finally, restart the Computer
Once you follow above steps, your Windows Defender Antivirus will not work anymore. If you aren’t satisfied with those functions, you can get back into the previous stage without configure you just follow the steps to apply get the changes.
Disable Windows Defender Antivirus in Registry:
Note: Before you go through Registry you need to take backup your computer to avoid risky things.
* Windows key + R–>Run
Search the path:
* Right-click on Windows Defender –>New–>DWORD (32-bit) Value.
* Double-click with newly generated key and change the value from 0 to 1.
* After that, make right-click on Windows Defender–>New–>Key
* Real-Time Protection–>Enter
* Real-Time Protection–>New–>DWORD (32-bit) Value.
* To change the value to double-click from 0 to 1
* Follow the 14 steps
* Follow 16 and next 17 steps
Once you complete the steps, you need to give restart the computer to make disable permanent Windows Defender Antivirus.
In case, if you change your mind, just amend step-3, make right-click DisableAntiSpyware–>select Delete. After that, go inside the Windows Defender key–>right-click Real-Time Protection–> Delete the key and the content. At the end you give your computer restart.
Disconnect Windows Defender Antivirus with Securit Center:
* Windows Defender Security Center
* Virus & threat protection.
* Virus & threat protection settings
* Turn off Real-time protection
Once you complete the process, your Windows Defender doesn’t make you any placement to scan and stop those malware.
Via: Windows Central
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
- Tech Talks # 5: Facebook’s Lasso App|Prima Games Shutting Down|Giphy Creates Short-form Video site| Samsung Galaxy J4 Core with Android Go Phone| Instagram Brings the Hindi Language for Indians - 10 Nov,2018
- Tech Talks # 4: Google’s Android Now Foldables Device| YouTube Paid $3 Billion|Instacart Grocery Service| Spotify Set Free Accounts| Facebook New Feature Unsend Messages - 08 Nov,2018
- Tech Talks # 3: Files Go gets Material Design|Microsoft’s Mixer Season 2|LG Introduce OLED TV 2019|Flickr Restrict Limits Free Storage| - 02 Nov,2018
Copyright © 2017. All Rights Reserved.