If you want to reach one good thing then you will immediately choose social media, the content you going to share to the world that wouldn’t affect it should be a peaceful, if your thought goes viral then you think what will happen on to you? You must fight against those things.
Whether you have shared many things on your Twitter account in the past, it can easily delete the post history without taking huge steps you can remove from your Twitter account.
Twitter doesn’t give room to delete all your tweets. The deleting those content from the server it’s a Twitter job anymore. Alternatively, we can choose some third-party tools. If you find on the web there are few sites gives the opportunity to make delete your tweets. The site gives an up to 3,200 tweets with one click automatically to delete the content that you can set week or month.
* Load TweetDelete site
* Sign in with Twitter and make authorize the web app to your Twitter account.
* Check mark next to Delete all my existing tweets before activating this schedule.
* Make uncheck next Post to my feed to let my friends know I activated TweetsDelete and Follow @Tweet_Delete for future updates.
* Activate TweetDelete
* Once you have done, open Twitter account –> Settings and Privacy–>Apps and remove TweetDelete.
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
- How To Block Emails in Yahoo and Gmail - 11 Feb,2019
- Opera for Andriod Browser Now Integrated Free VPN Connection - 11 Feb,2019
- Google’s Chrome 73 Beta Testing Dark Mode for Android Device - 11 Feb,2019
Copyright © 2017. All Rights Reserved.