Microsoft’s Hyper-V is a virtual machine comes with x84-64 on your Windows device. You can run through Windows 10 Professional, Enterprise, and Server at once works instantly on your Windows computer.
If you want to use this Hyper-V, it required to enable virtualization on your PC BIOS and it’s compatible with Windows 10 editions. If you don’t confirm that virtualization enabled, then you can install Hyper-V.
As a default, the Hyper-V is not come installed on your Windows and you need to make enable on your Windows control panel.
* To load your Windows Control Panel
* Start menu and Enter hyper-v in search field.
* Turn Windows features on or off
* Scroll down and see Hyper-V.
* You can find (+) button next Hyper-V to enlarge the options
* Now make a check mark on Hyper-V Management tools and Hyper-V Platform
If your Windows doesn’t want to put a check mark against Hyper-V Platform and their message say that Hyper-V cannot be installed. It means the function doesn’t require virtualization capabilities and it’s available already as a default on your PC. To fix the issue you need to reboot to make the BIOS with Intel-VT or AMD-V virtualization to continue.
Once you have done with a checkmark in double option, click Ok button. Right now you can see that Windows allow to install Hyper-V. Once you have done the installation Hyper-V on your Windows, you will be asked to prompt to make reboot the PC to enable the Hyper – V platform to run the service.
Now, you can launch the Hyper-V Manager, which brings you to create a new virtual machine on your Windows.
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
- How To Change Old Chrome Browser UI on Any System Device - 19 Sep,2018
- How To Work With Screen Savers on Windows 10 PC - 17 Sep,2018
- This Chrome Extension Download All Images With One Click on Your PC - 12 Sep,2018
Copyright © 2017. All Rights Reserved.