First or last, your phone device makes you noise loudly whatever you do on your device. These sounds will create sometime insane and you will get sick, or it may disturb your nearest people. Right now, you are free from the sounds reducing from your phone, through disabling or keep when it’s required on your device.
Disable Touch Sounds from Android:
* Try with Android phone
* Scroll down and find Sound
* Finds you multiple volume features and choose Advanced
* Other sounds and vibrations
* Stay active with Charging sounds and keep rest to disable.
In some case, Touch Sounds are pretty useful, but when you work with your phone continuously then this option will be burdened.
Some changes, if you are using iOS device, there are no touch sounds. But at the same time you can disconnect the keyboard sounds and lock the screen if you receive issues. That’s it.
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
- An Easy Way You Can Link Music Playback Controls on Google Maps - 15 Oct,2018
- An Easy Way You Can Use Nametag on Instagram on Any Android Phone - 15 Oct,2018
- How To Enable Data Saver Feature on Twitter App - 07 Oct,2018
Copyright © 2017. All Rights Reserved.