Apple’s iPhone X brings a number of changes to on his phone screen, one of the features that home button was removed with this new edition mobile phone which is integrated Touch ID fingerprint, and this was replaced with Face ID. If you worried about those missing options, there is an option that you can achieve. Here are the few steps that you need to follow.
* Go ahead Settings–> General –> Accessibility from your iPhone X
* Tap Assistive Touch on the top and turn on the switch
* Tap Customize menu which is located on the top, mix on the minus mark and the Custom star icon brings out.
* Tap Custom icon, and choose ”Home” from the list of options
* Arrange the transparency level until your Home button isn’t displayed to gain further function.
* All you have to hold the virtual Home key, and replace anywhere in your iPhone X’s home screen.
* Finally, if you feel those sentimental issues, about the Home button, instead of using swipe up on your iPhone X, you can use still the old pretty one.
Via: Phone Arena
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
Copyright © 2017. All Rights Reserved.