If you want to give up some color shade on your Mac? There are many ways to do enhancement, but here we are going to study how to change the any folder colors.
Are you interested to make up your desktop folder little bit more, to catch up easily the folder, or using color to identify the folders, you can follow a few steps which is given below to you.
Modify Folder Colors:
* Generate new folder or not to change the currently available one.
* Right-click on folder and Get Info.
* On the top click the image and Edit–>Copy through menu bar.
* To make preview, Cmd+Space to load Spotlight, after start typing Preview.
* File–>New from Clipboard.
* Show Markup Toolbar button–>Search box.
* Adjust Color tool
* Try slider on the right to make adjust the folder’s color
* Cmd+C to make Copy the folder
* Return back to Info tab on earlier stage. Click the folder and Cmd+V to make Paste the new folder on the old the one. These are preview gives you to change the folder’s color. To know more watch the video.
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
Copyright © 2018. All Rights Reserved.