If you have been using Facebook account for a long time, then you may know there was an update from this social giant about expanding facial recognition options.
According to this update, some of Facebook users worried about their privacy concern, for this you can opt out from your Facebook account.
On the Computer:
To switch off facial recognition on your desktop, all you have to do click down arrow on the top right corner of the Facebook page. After that, go to Settings. Click ”Face Recognition” on the left column, and click Do you want Facebook to be able to recognize you in photos and videos? Yes or No.
On the Mobile:
* Click hamburger icon
* Account Settings
* Face Recognition Settings
* Face Recognition–>Yes or No.
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
- 4 Best ARCore Apps You Can Use on Your Android Device - 15 Mar,2018
- 2 Popular Chat Messenger Apps Turns Off Silence Notifications - 15 Mar,2018
- How To Change Different Inbox Types in Gmail for Android - 15 Mar,2018
Copyright © 2018. All Rights Reserved.