Do you want to try a new Google Podcasts app on your smartphone, then here is the few steps that you can follow on your device.
Google Podcasts isn’t a new functionality, this feature already launched in Google search application. Finally, Google brings a unique application to connect every thing up to date.
When you install Google Podcasts, it makes everything easy, so you can walk through to achieve. Here we have listed a some basic access when you try this on your mobile phone.
* Tap magnifying glass on the top left corner
* Type name of podcast
* Tap to get search result
Subscribe and unsubscribe:
* Tap recommended podcast through app homepage
* Tap Subscribe button on the top left
And also you can unsubscribe:
* Tap podcast that you have currently subscribed
* Tap Subscribed button
* A small popup page display ask you
Are you sure you want to unsubsribe? Tap Unsubscribe.
Manage Podcast playback settings:
* Tap playback bar
* Tap rewind icon 10 seconds
* Tap rewinde icon with 30 seconds
* Tap 1.0x playback speed button to make adjustment
Edit the Podcasts:
* Tap three dots on the top right
* Tap Edit your podcasts
* You can delete or unsubscribe your podcasts, which is display on your app homepage.
* Select the podcast you want to delete
* Tap trash icon which is located on the top right corner
* You can also you re-order the podcasts
* Hold down the podcast and move anywhere
* Tap arrow on the top left to confirm
Add shortcuts on home screen:
* Tap podcast
* Tap three arrows
* Tap Add to home screen
* Add automatically or use drag icon to set shortcut to placement.
* Tap podcast
* Choose episode to download
* Tap Download icon
Control Download settings:
* Tap three dots
* Remove completed episodes to make auto remove download podcasts with choice of 24 hours, 7 days or never.
* Remove unfinished episodes to make automatic delete once completed 30 days, 90 days, or never.
Source: Google Podcasts
Via: Android Central
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
- How To Use ”Trouble Signing in” to Your Yahoo! - 18 Jul,2018
- How To Manage Uber’s New Tools to Find Your Driver in Busy Location - 18 Jul,2018
- Truecaller App Introduce Call Recording for Android User - 17 Jul,2018
Copyright © 2018. All Rights Reserved.