Google thinks to make more flexible to access offline product and services their users. If you don’t want to use Wi-Fi or Mobile data for Google files, here you can study how to view and edit those files in offline more. These are applied on Google products like Docs, Sheets, and Slides.
Following this article you can easily turn on offline mode to access files:
Desktop or Laptop:
* Load Google Chrome browser and Do not use incognito mode.
* Install Google Docs Offline Extension, for this you need to keep enough free space to save the extension on your system device.
* Next, sign in to Google Chrome with register Google account.
* Enter into ‘drive.google.com/drive/settings’.
* General–>Offline–>‘Sync Google Docs, Sheets, Slides & Drawings files to this computer so that you can edit offline’.
* First, you need to open Google Drive app on your smartphone.
* Click the file that you want to save offline,tap three dot vertical icon.
* Save file into offline, tap Available offline.
Find the saved files for offline:
* Load Drive, Docs, Sheets, and Slides app.
* Tap three horizontal bar–>Offline.
If you are willing to work files in offline on your computer, then you need Backup and Sync. These function will be hightlighten on your Windows or Mac PC. Either, if you use Google account in public place, you may go with Drive File Stream. That’s it.
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
- Tech Talks # 5: Facebook’s Lasso App|Prima Games Shutting Down|Giphy Creates Short-form Video site| Samsung Galaxy J4 Core with Android Go Phone| Instagram Brings the Hindi Language for Indians - 10 Nov,2018
- Tech Talks # 4: Google’s Android Now Foldables Device| YouTube Paid $3 Billion|Instacart Grocery Service| Spotify Set Free Accounts| Facebook New Feature Unsend Messages - 08 Nov,2018
- Tech Talks # 3: Files Go gets Material Design|Microsoft’s Mixer Season 2|LG Introduce OLED TV 2019|Flickr Restrict Limits Free Storage| - 02 Nov,2018
Copyright © 2018. All Rights Reserved.