Avid YouTube user can find PiP mode free now for all user, those who are using Android Oreo 8.0 or later version. This feature already arrived for YouTube Premium members as well.
If you are interested to run YouTube on your mobile phone, then you need to installed a latest YouTube app on your smartphone.
In your YouTube app, watching video play with small screen and that help you to move around on your phone home screen and stands against your installed apps. After enabling this features you can watch YouTube video without interruption when you approach other application on your device.
To run picture-in-picture in playback on your YouTube app, just tap your phone home button. And the video immediately shrink into PiP mode, which may can move any part of the section on your phone and you will contiunously playback on each and every top of the apps.
How To turn Off/On picture-in-picture:
If your device running Android Oreo 8.0 and later then this feature accessible.
* Enter into Android phone Settings
* Apps & Notifications
* Special access
* YouTube –> Allow picture-in-picture –> Off or On.
Source: YouTube app
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
- Tech Talks # 5: Facebook’s Lasso App|Prima Games Shutting Down|Giphy Creates Short-form Video site| Samsung Galaxy J4 Core with Android Go Phone| Instagram Brings the Hindi Language for Indians - 10 Nov,2018
- Tech Talks # 4: Google’s Android Now Foldables Device| YouTube Paid $3 Billion|Instacart Grocery Service| Spotify Set Free Accounts| Facebook New Feature Unsend Messages - 08 Nov,2018
- Tech Talks # 3: Files Go gets Material Design|Microsoft’s Mixer Season 2|LG Introduce OLED TV 2019|Flickr Restrict Limits Free Storage| - 02 Nov,2018
Copyright © 2018. All Rights Reserved.