Whatever and Wherever, if you are busy with your company project, meeting section, or social events, we all know about the hard situation those things to keep remember those names and contacts you can stay with these after doing some modification on your LinkedIn account.
Everyone know about LinkedIn that connects your professional group, and this social media make you more easier with recent update on your smartphone.
LinkedIn released a new update feature which is QR code makes you simple and faster to bring them online connection. In next schedule if you are busy and you want to link with someone or interested to chat this applicaton makes open through scanning the QR code on the go. With this LinkedIn QR code, you can link the business community and offline chat to online chatting.
* Tap QR code–>Home tab
* Scan user LinkedIn QR code divert into their profile to make online conversations, and more. And also one more oppurtunity to make online chat with LinkedIn QR code image through from mobile.
* To know LinkedIn QR code, tap ”My code.”
* Share the code to social media like iMessage, email, and few others.
After doing these preparation the LinkedIn account gets online, and wait for a moment to settle for online conversation.
Source: LinkedIn blog
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
- How To Use ”Trouble Signing in” to Your Yahoo! - 18 Jul,2018
- How To Manage Uber’s New Tools to Find Your Driver in Busy Location - 18 Jul,2018
- Truecaller App Introduce Call Recording for Android User - 17 Jul,2018
Copyright © 2018. All Rights Reserved.