Whatever and Wherever, if you are busy with your company project, meeting section, or social events, we all know about the hard situation those things to keep remember those names and contacts you can stay with these after doing some modification on your LinkedIn account.
Everyone know about LinkedIn that connects your professional group, and this social media make you more easier with recent update on your smartphone.
LinkedIn released a new update feature which is QR code makes you simple and faster to bring them online connection. In next schedule if you are busy and you want to link with someone or interested to chat this applicaton makes open through scanning the QR code on the go. With this LinkedIn QR code, you can link the business community and offline chat to online chatting.
* Tap QR code–>Home tab
* Scan user LinkedIn QR code divert into their profile to make online conversations, and more. And also one more oppurtunity to make online chat with LinkedIn QR code image through from mobile.
* To know LinkedIn QR code, tap ”My code.”
* Share the code to social media like iMessage, email, and few others.
After doing these preparation the LinkedIn account gets online, and wait for a moment to settle for online conversation.
Source: LinkedIn blog
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
- Tech Talks # 5: Facebook’s Lasso App|Prima Games Shutting Down|Giphy Creates Short-form Video site| Samsung Galaxy J4 Core with Android Go Phone| Instagram Brings the Hindi Language for Indians - 10 Nov,2018
- Tech Talks # 4: Google’s Android Now Foldables Device| YouTube Paid $3 Billion|Instacart Grocery Service| Spotify Set Free Accounts| Facebook New Feature Unsend Messages - 08 Nov,2018
- Tech Talks # 3: Files Go gets Material Design|Microsoft’s Mixer Season 2|LG Introduce OLED TV 2019|Flickr Restrict Limits Free Storage| - 02 Nov,2018
Copyright © 2018. All Rights Reserved.