Whether you are using iOS or Android, your both mobile devices will get support third-party applications that bring common functions. The same we can say texting. Here is the one you can learn to set default texting application through on your Android device.
First of all, you need to replacement texting app that you want to use regularly. You can see there are hundreds of thousand of text apps available on the play store. Textra SMS is the one the more popular on Google Play Store, how you can use this on your mobile phone.
- Install the Textra SMS from Play Store
- You can set as a default into two different types.
- The setup if it comes through an installed app or you need to go phone’s settings app.
- Open Textra SMS with an initial stage and Click ”Start Using Textra” to accept those permissions. To get into the app.
- After launching the app you can at the bottom the app asking do you want to make default app. Tap on the bottom, and tap ”Yes” button.
- Now, you can check your default texting app. And using an app on your phone this Textra app comes up to lead as the
defaultapp to make texting. The next step that comes easily on your phone screen.
Make Available Texting app through phone’s Settings:
- Find your phone’s settings.
- From there, you need to go inside Apps. It means the phone you have a different brand and those settings where loaded completely different, we point you to make the smooth experience to search.
- Inside the Apps, tap ”Textra”.
- After that a new screen will up which will take you through APP Info–>Messages APP.
- You can see small window popups which are written on Change messaging app –> Tap ”Yes.”
Finally, All setup you have done on your Android, your phone become Textra SMS will be as a default texting app for your smartphone. That’s it.
Note: I have been tested this app on my
Source: Textra SMS
Via: How-To Geek
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
- An Easy Way You Can Change Google Chrome User Interface Language on Windows 10 - 23 Apr,2019
- An Easy Way You Can Wipe (Format) Hard Drive on Your Windows 10 – GoToWebsites.info - 19 Apr,2019
- Tech News: Google Pay Import Gmail, OnePlus 7 Adds Waterdrop Notch Camera, Kiwi Browser Updates, PS5 Details - 17 Apr,2019
Copyright © 2019. All Rights Reserved.