At the moment we are all using our Facebook Messenger to chat, and more multimedia purpose only, but right now you can tap the keys to send money also. Once the news was leaked everything can possible. The social site Facebook recent announcement that send money through inside the messenger the update right now available in US living people and later across the country.
Here you can learn how to send money in to Messenger:
1. Check Facebook Messenger is there available on your compatible phone like Android, iPhone and
2. After that Start typing message with a friend
3. Find the $ icon on your keypad and set the amount to send
4. On the top of the screen you can find the Pay button to tap and add your debit or credit to transfer money to friends.
5. On another end, open your friends chatting area, Tap to add the particular debit or credit before you sending or receiving the amount at the first time.
6. Once your card accepted, you will receive a PIN code that you need to enter each and every time whenever you sending money.
7. But the iPhone and iPad quite similar to create security it has a Touch ID option to handle there.
Facebook keeps every transaction on your money and card with fully encrypted, that any card details that you have saved in the app.
Latest posts by Syed Ali Abubacker (see all)
- How To Change Old Chrome Browser UI on Any System Device - 19 Sep,2018
- How To Work With Screen Savers on Windows 10 PC - 17 Sep,2018
- This Chrome Extension Download All Images With One Click on Your PC - 12 Sep,2018
Copyright © 2015. All Rights Reserved.